Monday, May 4, 2009

Zip me up,love


Now I don't know about you girls out there but when I was young, I used raid my mum's wardrobe and I would spend fun little girly hours trying out her (then) weird-looking print dresses and laughing at how funny they look like on me saying "Eww Mummy you're dresses are so ughh-ly".

Well fast-forward 10-odd years and those 'ugly,weird-looking' dresses are making a statement comeback!

Think retro with a rocker-chick twist to it,these mod dresses would definitely make heads turn!

The whole zipper dress fashion is also gaining popularity all over the catwalk.
Kim Kardashian was spotted with a similiar fitted dress :)
‎‍‌




Maizzy
Size: uk6-10
Material: Thick cotton
Status: SOLD!


Chezz
Size: uk6-10
Material: Thick cotton
Status: AVAILABLE



Gezzra
Size: uk6-10
Material: Thick cotton
Status: SOLD!


THE DETAILS ON THESE DRESSES:
Zipper all the way to the bottom

A cute little pocket on every left-side of the dresses

An expandable waistband to cinch your waist


ALL DRESSES ARE A STEAL AT RM45!


PS. I apologize for the not no clear pictures. The lightings were not being so cooperative :(

*Photo credits to model; Fiona Lim :)

0 comments: